TRANSOFT was founded in France in 1987 with the aim of offering state-of-the-art computational fluid dynamics (CFD) modelling numerical tools through a innovative series of software with the brand name FLUIDYN. The major themes :
- Industrial process optimization through multiphysics simulation – interaction between fluid, structural mechanics, heat transfer and other physical processes;
- Environmental impact and indoor/outdoor air quality assessment;
- Industrial hazards assessment and reduction.
Acknowledging the need to expand the expert consultancy services asked by our clients, the FLUIDYN companies were created in 2001 to provide services solutions with the Fluidyn series of softwares :
- Consultancy services in the area of process design and optimisation, environmental impact and industrial hazard assessment;
- Support and training of the Fluidyn softwares;
- R&D in numerical tools and services.
Working with academic and industrial research groups, we hope to continue providing new numerical methods for advanced applications in a sustainable world.