fluidyn - PANACHE PANEPR analyses the consequences of accidental dispersion of :
Pollutant discharge in process industries due to rupture or leaks in pressurized or non-pressurized tanks, pipes, valves, joints, etc...
Combustion products due to fire in process industry
Gaseous release from a pressurized storage tank or pipe
(Dispersion) with variable rate
- Two-phase (particles or droplets) or liquid release
- Dense gas dispersion with stratification and heat exchange with the ground
- Multiple kind of pollutant sources, such as stack and storage leaks
- Interaction with structures, such as tanks and ground
- Exact simulation of flow between building and chemical units by curvilinear mesh and a second order solver
- Source calculation by computational fluid dynamics for pipeline and storage tank leaks
- Analysis of toxicology risks in terms of inhaled doses
- Dispersion of an explosive cloud (UVCE) : Cloud volume and mass in flammability limits.
It is a module of fluidyn - PANACHE and integrates its 3D modelling characteristics (wind, turbulence and pollutant transport-diffusion) and takes into account the influence of topography, obstacles (in near- by fields) and buildings, influence of vegetation and terrain on dispersion, solar radiation effects and ambient atmospheric conditions. It can simulate transient effects of the following physical phenomena: compressible flow, buoyancy effects, atmospheric release interactions, and variable source time.
Flier : Fluidyn-PANEPR
Press Release : Risques Industriels; Quel avenir pour la modélisation 3D ?